Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One

Today I start a new chapter in my life.
Today I begin a new journey.
Today I become… a blogger.

For those of you that did not feel like reading the blog description, my name is Billie Guthrie and I am a fiction writer. I have written several short stories, and am currently working on a science fiction novel that is about the Multiverse, hence the name of the blog. I have been writing on and off for over 10 years, but only recently have I submitted any of my work to be published. Unfortunately, the likelihood that you have read either of my short stories that has been published is slim to none, unless you are a college student in my hometown that just so happened to read the English department’s literary magazine this year. Yeah, didn’t think so.

The Multiverse Singularity is the first phase in my attempt to change that. This blog will document my attempt to go from ‘kinda-sorta-not-really’ published to ‘novel-on-bookstore-shelves’ published. This will be my place to share my experiences, good or bad, as well as any pointers that I come across along the way. Who knows what the end result will be? Whatever it is, I’m sure the journey will be quite entertaining. I look forward to it.

Since this is my first attempt at blogging, my apologies in advance for my lack of picture, empty profile and any other blogger ‘no-nos’ that I am probably committing at this point. Hopefully I will be able to work on the details in the next week or so and get everything shipshape. In the meantime, feel free to leave me a comment, positive of negative, and let me know how I’m doing. Any tips and pointers on the blog would be greatly appreciated. I am excited about my new endeavor and I eagerly await all that is to come.

Oh! Before I forget…

…welcome to the Multiverse Singularity!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP